Tutorials & Code Examples
Build instructions for your v2 DIY kit
Gecho v2 Complete Unit DIY guide is here, guide for Acrylic sandwich is here. Other versions will follow soon.
Please note the materials below are concerning v1 Gecho (made in 2018 and earlier).
DIY / Programming / Extending / Hacking of the Music Box
Firmware Expansion Examples
- Granular Sampler - Cascading your voice in real time
- Basic Drum Sequencer - The missing channel #234
- Acoustic Location - Detecting direction of incoming sound
- Implementing a new channel - Rudimentary Drum Machine
- Changing sample pitch in real time - Xmas Song
- Generating Chord Progressions *COMPLETELY* from random signal
- Uploading arbitrary data to STM32F4 Flash Memory using ST-Link V2 (via SWD connector)
- Uploading data using STM32 Flash Loader Utility (via USB connector)