Tutorials & Code Examples
Build instructions for your v2 DIY kit
Gecho v2 Complete Unit DIY guide is here, guide for Acrylic sandwich is here and for the Front Panel-only version is here.
Please note the materials below are concerning v1 Gecho (made in 2018 and earlier).
DIY / Programming / Extending / Hacking of the Music Box
FW Sources and Programming Utilities
- Gecho v1 (STM32F405RGT6 based) formware sources on GitHub
- Uploading code & data to STM32 Flash Memory using ST-Link V2 (via SWD connector)
- Uploading code & data using STM32 Flash Loader Utility (via USB connector)
FW Coding Examples
- Granular Sampler - Cascading your voice in real time
- Basic Drum Sequencer - The missing channel #234
- Acoustic Location - Detecting direction of incoming sound
- Implementing a new channel - Rudimentary Drum Machine
- Changing sample pitch in real time - Xmas Song
- Generating Chord Progressions from random signal