Author Topic: Gecho V2 sounds - eerie fx to create the atmosphere of COVID  (Read 216 times)

Alex

• View Profile
Hi All,

I hope you are all keeping save and are able to use some of your time to get more creative.
I have been doing some filming of empty streets lately during my COVID exercise cycle runs and ended up using 2 single takes from my Checho V2 to give that creepy vibe I felt.

This is the Youtube clip https://youtu.be/x1vF-M3bY8k . The Video shows an empty temple bar and south inner city of Dublin during traffic hours a few weeks back. Otherwise filled to the brim with life and music.

I didn't get too creative with the little beast creating the sound and I left the result somewhat unpolished as I wanted to get the video out after to many delays but I am definitely going back to it for the next video and spending a bit more time on it. Only problem is not to get "caught up with the little synth" and sit there spacing out on it for hours.

Would love to see some examples of use of the different Gecho channels by other owners if there is anything you would like to share.

Peace,

Alex

mario

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Gecho V2 sounds - eerie fx to create the atmosphere of COVID
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:55:16 AM »
Hi Alex,

Thank you for sharing, so strange to see the city deserted like this! Hard to believe, as it is usually crowded to the point that it's hard to walk through, or cross the road.

But at least the cycling is now safer :)

Nice soundtrack too!  8)

Stay safe & creative!

Cheers,
Mario