Author Topic: tempo of the chord progression  (Read 552 times)

jluc

• View Profile
tempo of the chord progression
« on: July 09, 2020, 07:21:53 PM »
hi mario

If for the future update it will be possible to change the soundscape ( I can't wait! ;) ), maybe it would be interesting to be able to also change the speed of execution of the chord progression (tempo) ?
regards
jluc
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 05:22:01 AM by jluc »

mario

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: tempo of the chord ogression
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 08:52:43 PM »
Hi Jean-Luc, adjusting tempo is possible since the first version, check in the settings leaflet.

The soundscapes default sample can be replaced with the last recorded track by pressing SET+RST but not fully finished with all options. Hope it's at least good for some experimenting.

jluc

• View Profile
Re: tempo of the chord progression
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 05:28:01 AM »
ok thank you for your answer. I thought however that I had reviewed the modifiable parameters. fantastic ! this box is definitely to my liking !

mario

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 12:25:03 PM »
Happy to hear that! 8) It's a work in progress - still has some way to go to be more useful in music making, I guess.

Thank you for supporting the project!

jluc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 12:06:50 PM »
In fact, I already find the channels terribly musical. The little extra to go beyond the experimental (necessary anyway to surprise yourself and create creative accidents, this is also the strength of this project, I believe) would be to be able to save a current state and recall it (by midi for example), as well as the possibility of making a mapping of a succession of channels with their presets, for live use. I think we has already spoken more or less in a previous post.
Today, I mainly use it to create material and until now, I have managed to produce sounds in this way with MAX MSP. Doing it now without turning on the computer and without a screen adds a dimension I think.
this tool is unique and I thank you for your work ! :)